Guarantee the success of your BIM project
Mezzoteam BIM platform
The BIM model is a powerful medium for sharing data and communication on the project outside of the design unit.
- Integration of teams Integrate project teams in the BIM process
- Interaction Improve interaction with the model during development
- Version control Control the versions made available using model approval workflows
- Working environment Provide a rich, seamless working environment, regardless of the size of the model
BIM module for Revit
With thirty years of experience working on behalf of design teams, Prosys has developed the BIM module for Revit to improve the productivity of teams and the quality of information produced.
- Publication of deliverables The BIM module for Revit can be used to automate the publication of 2D deliverables (sheets and views) in the project’s collaborative workspace.
- Archiving of models The BIM module for Revit automates the periodic archiving of models, references the deliverables in the model and can be used to manage BIM coordination of the project.
- Managing configuration of the model A digital model contains a multitude of information, so this tends to be broken down into detailed models, each managed by one person involved in the project. The breakdown allows for sets of specific models, but requires strict management of model versions and their BIM signatures.
Benefits of the solution
Mezzoteam is a collaborative work platform that enables thousands of users to share documents and improve the processes involved in their construction projects in complete safety and whilst enjoying a wealth of features unrivalled by other products on the market. Guarantee the success of your BIM project with our Mezzoteam collaborative platform.
Respect the BIM charter
BIM: some key figures
Mezzoteam BIM provides you with a single collaboration platform, where each user may access the model simply and directly via their web browser.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions about our services