Monitor your construction site and identify any issues
On-site construction site monitoring
A mobile app that can be used on tablet and with the option of working off-line lets you monitor on site any construction site.
- Mobile app on tablet Compatible with Ipad, Android and Windows, each speaker is accompanied on site.
- Off-line working A server centralises data and enables participants to work on site without an Internet connection by synchronising data on their tablet.
Any issues on the construction site may be identified by graphical input and multi-media content supporting each reading.
- Graphical input of issues On the project drawings, broken down by building, floor and area, the user can locate each issue precisely.
- Multi-media content for each reading The user can take photos or record an audio clip that will be automatically associated with their reading.
Follow-up of the corrections
Issues are processed through a follow-up workflow and their corrections are consolidated in reports.
- Issue follow-up workflow Each issue is assigned to a participant, with a priority and a requested correction date.
- Consolidation of the corrections Overall or by entity reports are used to consolidate follow-up information, and then distribute it through Mezzoteam.
Benefits of the solution
Mezzoteam is a collaborative work platform that enables thousands of users to share documents and improve the processes involved in their construction projects in complete safety and whilst enjoying a wealth of features unrivalled by other products on the market. Guarantee the success of your BIM project with our Mezzoteam collaborative platform.
Respect the BIM charter
BIM: some key figures
Mezzoteam BIM provides you with a single collaboration platform, where each user may access the model simply and directly via their web browser.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions about our services